About Solvency II & Insurance Risk
This website holds information on the 2012 event. To be informed as soon as information is available on the 2013 conference please complete a remind me form here.
As the deadline for the implementation of Solvency II grows closer, uncertainty remains throughout the insurance industry. At this time, the need for effective risk management strategies is paramount. Solvency II and Insurance Risk will cut through the remaining ambiguity engulfing the industry today, facilitate the sharing of best practice and provide cutting-edge solutions to the latest challenges facing senior practitioners within the regions' life-insurers.
Featuring a host of expert speakers, from regulators to leading industry figures, the 7th annual Solvency II and Insurance Risk conference will take place in London on 9 - 10 October. Attendance at Solvency II and Insurance Risk, which comes at a key time for the insurance industry, will ensure your awareness and develop your understanding of:
- Solvency II implementation: challenges and opportunities for life insurers
- Establishing and documenting an organization's risk appetite: a cornerstone for the risk management framework
- From Solvency II to business as usual
- ORSA and strategic risk management
- Pillar 3 and the reporting challenge for insurers
- Equivalence and competitiveness
- Product design implications of Solvency II
- The role of insurers in longevity risk transfer
- Market risk management: responding to the volatility challenge
- Adapting to the EU Gender Directive
- Long term potential for traditional products
If you want to stay ahead of the curve and learn from some of the best in the business, this industry-leading event is not to be missed.
Join the Life & Pension Risk group on